Questions? Call us!
909-900-5465 or 800-470-2230
for hurting marriages
Some Reasons Why
You Should Attend
- Extramarital Affair
- Married Singles Lifestyle
- Excessive Work or Job Stress
- Online Relationship
- Living Apart or Travel for Work
- Obsession with Sports
- Sexual Problems
- Financial Difficulties
- Verbal Abuse
- Extended Family Influences
- Separated or Divorced
- A practical program to develop communication skills to strengthen and reunite broken marriages.
- A Christian marriage program, Catholic in origin, where married couples of all faiths or no faith background are invited to attend.
- Couples who have gone through the Retrouvaille Program help hurting couples renew their marriages and rediscover loving relationships. The presenters are not professional marriage counselors, but couples who share their own heartfelt stories of their marriage struggles and restoration.
- Retrouvaille is not a retreat, marriage counseling or a sensitivity group. There are neither group dynamics nor group discussions on the Weekend. The Retrouvaille Program is conducted in a private, confidential setting. It is not a time for hurting; it is a time for personal healing.
- The three-part Retrouvaille Program consists of:
- an initial weekend experience to establish respectful and loving communication between husband and wife
- a series of 6 Post-weekend Sessions over 2 to 3 months. The Post Sessions provide the tools to help resolve your issues and put your marriage in order again
- monthly support meetings called CORE (Continuing Our Retrouvaille Experience) helps you to continue working on your marriage by reinforcing communications skills and promoting marriage enrichment with other like-minded couples.
- Over seventy-six percent of the couples who completed the entire Retrouvaille Program are still together five years later.